Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stinky Diaper

Juliana is so ready for potty training. Today she looked at me and told me "stinky" which I automatically assumed was her diaper. She then took her wipes and started to wipe her little baby. When I went to get her from her nap, she had her baby's clothes off and her diaper was "changing" her diaper. It was so cute. I can't believe that she already understands that at 21 months. She is funny. All day long she was changing her baby's diaper, every time I changed hers she would then go and change her baby's. It was so cute.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Sounds like she is ready. Start putting those pull ups on her! I know that it seems like a pain to think of running to the bathroom everytime you go out. That it is just easier to have her in diapers but it really is so nice to have them potty trained; even when you are out at dinner and they make 3 trips to the bathroom!

Jenn said...

She is adorable! Hey... I have a blog now.

jjzechlin.blogspot.com

cya bye

jenn