Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trampoline

Juliana is obsessed with our mini trampoline. She now calls anything that she jumps on a trampoline. She says it very clearly too, trampoline. I am very often amazed at how well she talks. It is so cute though. If I don't have the trampoline down she begs and cries until I give in. It is so cute, once I put it down she wants the music on and mom to jump with her. I guess that is a good thing because it makes this mom exercise at least for the moment. She loves it when I run up to the jump and bounce on it to the other side. She just giggles and giggles. it is amazing. After a few songs (literally songs because if she is jumping there must be music) she wants me to lift her up and jump. Once that starts its over, she just wants mom to jump with her. It's great fun for mom. I normally lose my balance after a few jumps, which means I always end up off the tramp. It's the only thing that gets me out of jumping for the rest of the day.

No comments: