Friday, April 18, 2008

What a mess


Yesterday my house was not spotless, but pretty clean and picked up, it stayed that way all day. Brian, Juliana, and I went to Salt Lake City so no one was there to mess the place up. When we got home I went right to sleep. I was exhusted. When I woke up this is what my house looked like. I couldn't believe how one little girl could get into so much stuff. Obviously she has to many toys and to much stuff. As stated in another post I can't put the trampoline up because that is her favorite toy. The only time it gets put up is when Juliana and I vacuum the floor. The thing is Juliana didn't just get into her stuff she also got into our closet. It happens everyday. I get the house cleaned just for it to look like this after a couple of hours if I'm not right on top of it. No wonder I'm always worn out by the end of the day. You gotta love the little ones.

2 comments:

Teryl said...

Why do we mother's even try to keep things clean?

Blake Clan said...

Welcome to my world. We call ours
"The Little Tornado!" You know, she's about six years of age has blonde hair and innocent blue eyes
and is in complete control of our home.
Love Ya, Linda