Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Great memories

You must comment on the blog. For your comment, leave one of your favorite memories of me or Brian... and if you know us both, leave a memory about both of us.

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Koriann, one thing I always remembered about you is your smile and your ability to listen,and be a good friend! You are alway so nice and positive! I also remember running around the motel and after we had done various jobs your mom would let us sit in the hot tub!! Fun memories!

Kara said...

I have lots of memories but my favorite are of the holidays. I remember how every Christmas Eve we would sleep in my room or in Grandmas room downstairs (in bountiful) and then we would wake each other up first thing in the morning.

Jenn said...

sorry it has taken me so long to comment! I have lots of great memories with you. We really had good times at the Old Farm.

I can't figure out what to post about though.

Hmmm... remember all those nights we did Pilates in your living room? We all looked like freaks, but at least we looked like freaks together.