Saturday, July 26, 2008

Juli's Birthday Party

Juliana is offically two as of July 18. I have a hard time believing that she is two. I hope she had a wonderful birthday, she was so excited for her birthday. For about two weeks before her birthday she kept saying Juli's birthday, having a party. She even started to answer me when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday a castle, unfortuntley when we got to Toys R Us she changed her mind and want the little people's zoo instead, but she still got plenty of castles. Her cake was made by one of my mom's really good friends and it was so cute. I took a picture, but with my moms camera so I don't have it to post. I will try and get a copy. Juliana opend her coloring book first and it tooks us awhile to get her to open something else. When we did ge her to open something else it was her trike and boy was that a mistake. All she wanted to do was ride it. Finally we moved on to her other big toy the scooter, another mistake. The only present she had left to open was the suitecase that grandma and grandpa brought her. When we asked if she wanted to open all she said was no thank you. She was to excited about her other toys, so her helper opend for her-Jacie. She also opend some clothes from her Aunt Kara that were darling and throw them out of the box because she just wanted to get to her other toys. She recieved some magnatic numbers and letters from Uncle Kyle and Aunt Laura. They are so cute. She loves to carry then around so they are everywhere in my house. Keeping track of them is not always easy. It was all so much fun. Before the party started she went swimming with her cousins Jacie and Maddox. It was a very busy day, but a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That sounds like lots of fun! WoW! She is two already! My son Audric will be two in August! I did not realize that they are almost the same age.

Galby said...

Wow! I can't believe you have a 2 year old! Crazy! Get ready for those terrible twos...