Sunday, July 13, 2008

The greatest toy!

So I know that I really should do the cloth diaper thing, but I'm to lazy and laundry is the worst chore ever, so I don't. That brings me to my blog of the day. My mom went to Provo yesterday so I asked her to pick me up some diapers at Sam's Club and they got opened today. Juliana took out one of the packages of diapers so that should could climb into the box. She wanted to sleep in the box it was so cute. She had all sorts of other toys in the box with her. Her baby Andrea, her squeaky frog, her blankie and her golf ball all had to be in the box with her. She laid her head down on her makeshift pillow and tried hard to go to sleep. It didn't take her real long to figure out it wasn't that comfortable. She still loves the box though.




2 comments:

Galby said...

Isn't that funny how you buy a toy ,or in this case diapers, and are more amused by the packaging! That's how the cats work too!

Stacy said...

Koriann, I found you!!! Wow! your daughter has grown so fast! Don't you love blogger world! Are you still in Manti?