I know it is finally time to tell about our Christmas. It was really great. Juliana was completely spoiled, but so where Brian and I. My parents came over on the 20Th (had to bring pay checks for the motel) and so we got to open presents from them then. Juliana got tons of new clothes and they are all so cute. She also received a doll. The doll came with a stroller, car seat, bassinet, and a diaper bag. It has officially become her favorite doll. Brian received a camp chef. He wanted it, but I get the benefit, because then he will cook dinner and I don't have too. He also got a couple of shirts. I got some pants and shirts and a picture to hang on my wall. The picture is O' Jerusalem. I love it. After all of that we still had to go down to Las Vegas to spend Christmas with the Workmans. It was a blast. I love to go down there because I have uncles and grandma and grandpa to watch after Juliana. Brian and I got to see a movie which I before this I think the last movie we saw as Dark Knight. We went to dinner with some of Brian's (and now mine) friends. It was fun to kinda be a couple again. Juliana was so cute on Christmas day. She got a doll from Santa. My little girl is a little mother. She has a fascination with make-up so she got two things of chap stick but she thinks they are lipstick. She loved to play with grandma Bonnie's stuffed animals. Her favorite thing was from her grandparents, they gave her a little table and chairs that she can write on. It is dry erase so she has a blast. She has even started to put the lids back on, as she says or else they will dry out. As you can tell I had to tell her that a lot. We watched way to many bowl games to count. I think that if not for the NFL playoffs (go chargers!) I would not watch another football game for years! Sorry I don't have pictures, my camera is dead so I can't upload any at the moment. Kara and Tim gave us great gifts too. Juliana loves her mr. patato head. It is just all over the floor, and no matter how many times I pick it up and tell her to keep the pieces in the box so that she will have them, she still has to dump them out.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun Christmas! I would love to get away from the snow for a few days and go to warm las vegas. Your family is so cute
They grow up so fast, don't they? Glad you had a great Christmas. How is work going? Are you loving it?
Post a Comment