Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting older

Juliana this month will be offically two and a half, which I can't believe. What really scares me is that I can really see it now. She is getting taller and losing her baby weight. Her face is getting skinner now and she doens't have her cute little baby cheeks. It makes me a little bit sad to realize how fast it as all gone. I was looking at pictures I have on my phone and the changes that have occured in just one year are amazing. I will have to post some to compare. She isn't so easy to get to obey things. She wants to do things her way. It is fun to see her personality and it is the word no is irratating. She fights back now to because she has to be right. That is why I know she is Brian and my kid, we both like to be right. She also has to prove it when she knows that she is right. Tonight I told her something and she goes no its not its in that room (I had thought her toy was in the living room) I was wrong because she had to go get the toy and prove to me she was right. She can be a stinker. She still loves to be helpful and do most things that mom and dad ask. I can't go a day without laughing she says the funniest things. It is really difficult to watch any type of show other than cartoons now because she picks up on everything that people say even on the T.V. She has said a few things that are not said in this house I promise. Thats what makes being a mom great. Is to look at my baby and realize that she trusts me entirly. I she goes to day care and I knew her day care provider as Mrs. Pipes, but it was really Mrs. Stevens even when corrected she wouldn't call her Mrs. Stevens until I told her that I was wrong. She doesn't think that mommy can mess up, which is really scary, but I love being a mom!

No comments: