Last night Juliana had me almost rolling on the ground. The things she says and does, I just get a kick out of it. First I was reading a book while she was watching her cartoons (she loves scubby). She grabbed my book and preceded to read it out loud. This is her story, Once upon a time there was a sety prince, there was a sety prince. I believe it was sexy because she has heard me tell her dad that and on a few occasions has followed my lead and told her daddy that he was sexy. It is really funny, but my only thought at that moment was that crap it's going to be fun when she is sixteen! The next funny story comes from the fact that we are potty training. She is doing really well, but normally she is just in her diaper or bare bummed. Last night was no exception she was running around without a diaper when she found some of her pajama bottoms. She put her bottoms on and everything was fine. A few minutes later she ran to the bathroom, without telling me that she had to go and proceeded to go to the bathroom, which would be great right, then comes the rest of the story. She came running out of the bathroom and told me that she had to go potty. I jumped up and said okay can you pull down her paints and her reply was OH! Like Oh that's what I forgot to do. As I got to the bathroom I asked have you already gone potty? Yes on the potty. She had gone potty, but had forgotten that she had to take down her paints. It was so funny, how can you get mad at her for that. She did it almost right!
1 comment:
Yeah - getting a step closer in the potty training process.... it's so funny the things they say! It's good we have them, keeping us laughing!
Post a Comment