I've scared a few of my friends who are not looking forward to having a two year old so I thought I'd post something about the sweet things Juliana can do. Now I know this was probably a ploy not to go to bed, and it kinda worked, but oh well. Tonight as I was tucking her into bed she wanted be to lay down with her. She was like, but mommy I need you and it's Easter so I gave in. I was laying there next to her, and this was after reading her a book, and singing a couple of songs that I said okay, goodnight. She sat up and said but mommy I need you to help me sleep. I told oh no you don't so she leaned over and put her hand on my face and said okay, I love you little mommy, I love you to death. When I tell her goodnight it is normally followed by I love you little angle. She hears the I love you to death all throw out the day. It was one of those I love being a mom moments. It is one that makes up for all of the other ones when all you do is pull your hair out!
3 comments:
Oh so sweet! I love those moments, but then I have to be careful or I get myself in a trap and have to stay longer and longer at bedtime :)
I loved the potty-with-the-pants-on story! Absolutely hilarious!
Precious! Little moments like these make it all worth it.
That is really so cute. It's so special when you get those moments. Oh....how they are so important to help balance out the other not so loving days huh!
Post a Comment