I have a degree in Political Science, I will admit though sense the election I haven't really paid that much attention to politics. Which is sad because I watched CSPAN for fun in college. I received this email today that really bugged me. I love having a ton of different cultures that blend into one, I think that is one of the greatest things about this country. It is what makes us unique. Back to the email, this was from a high school in California where the students had taken down the flag of the UNITED STATE of AMERICA and raised the Mexican flag instead. That alone would have ticked me off, but they didn't stop with that. They re-raised OUR flag upside down under the Mexican flag. I don't want to sound racist or anything, but I love this country. I don't mind legal immigrations, do it. The one thing I do hate is others trying to overtake our country. If you country was so great why did you come to ours, stay in you own. If you do come learn English and our ways of life. I don't go to your country and force the way I live on you so stop doing it to me! Thanks. Sorry for the ranting, but it really ticked me off to see.

I think my biggest question is where were the school officials? Where was the principal or some teacher. Why did the students have so much time to even do this? Sorry about the whole thing, but I had to rant!
No comments:
Post a Comment