I'm just going to rant for a minute. What the **** is up with the snow? I can't stand it anymore. I really was looking forward to spring and there are even some buds on the trees around the house. If this crazy weather has made it so I don't get any apricots I'm going to be really ticked considering they are my favorite, and they usually do freeze. Anyway waking up to a couple of inches of snow every morning is getting pretty old. I'm thinking I need to move to Las Vegas until it's 120 degrees in the middle of July. I guess I'm never happy, but this winter seems to have gone on forever!
3 comments:
Amen, sista!! This snow has put some serious crampage on our re-yard. I am getting pissed off!!
Koriann,
Hi, I am getting all my announcements together and want to send one to you:) What is your address???
No kidding! I am starting to think I need to move south! St. George is sounding nice right now:)
Post a Comment