Monday, April 6, 2009

Scrapbooking Weekend

Last conference the girls of my family decided to start a new tradition, we go to my mom's for a scrapbooking weekend. It is really nice to be able to get away to just scrapbook, but we do bring the kids so grandpa has to babysit. It really helps to be able to go to my moms, she really has everything you need to scrapbook. The funny thing is, is that she normally doesn't do any pages, she just cuts what we need out with her Cricut. It is a little difficult with the kids especially sense Juliana and Maddox don't really get along that well. It seemed every time they were together without supervision one would end up crying. I did manage to get five pages completed though. I happen to think they are pretty good too. I have finally managed to do pages that include my in-laws. We spend a lot of time with them, we just need to take more pictures. I also normally just get my pictures off my mom's computer, so she doesn't have any with the Workman's. I can't believe how fun it is to scrapbook.

3 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

Congrats on more completed pages!! I am so behind... Just when I think I am going to scrap a page, well, life happens, and I am off doing something else!

Westons said...

What a fun tradition! And wow, 5 pages is a ton. Way to go!
That's funny that you don't have many pictures with your in-laws. That about all I have because we live so close to them and so far away from my family.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Good for you! I like scrapbooking but haven't done much. You should teach me your skills!