I'm a little upset because I took pictures, but for some reason our computer won't read the card so no pictures. For Easter this year we went to my mom house because it fell on conference weekend which is usually our scrap booking weekend so we tried to do both. I didn't do to well at the scrap booking. I started a page and my mom finished it, so it was really cute. On Saturday morning I went shopping for Easter basket stuff didn't really expect that adventure to take us two hours but it did. Juliana got bubble, a purse with some make-up in it, a new dress, an umbrella, an ice cream maker (Plato). She loved it. Her cousin Jacie found her basket in the closet and sense Juliana follows her around she was the second one to find her basket. It was Sunday morning that the baskets were found, but before that on Saturday they had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard. We hid a ton of eggs. My mom has a whole storage bin full and we hid them all. They are filled with candy and money so it's always fun. The wind was blowing pretty bad in Price so a lot of the eggs would not stay were Laura and I put them. It was fun to see the kids running around everywhere looking for eggs. They all got a pretty big hall. We only had two eggs found after the hunt, pretty good right for the oldest kid to be five. We also celebrated my nephew Maddux's birthday he turned three on the 2. He received a basketball hoop, and a baseball tee that throws the ball up. The basketball hoop became every one's favorite toy. The kids also dyed Easter eggs. It was pretty scary. We boiled 18 eggs and my mom marked the eggs that weren't boiled so we won't use them. We still used them. It's pretty amazing that not one of them was broken until after we were trying to figure out which of the painted ones hadn't been boiled. Lot's of fun. We had a great time, and the food was fantastic. My dad was teaching Brian had to dutch oven so we had lots of wonderful dutch oven. Thanks dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment