I will say this that a spinal tap is not that bad. It really is just like an epidural. The test for pressure went first and my pressure shot up to 44 1/2 whatever for all of you normal people out there it is between 6-12 whatever its measured in. That means my pressure was 4 times what it should be. No wonder I was having headaches. They took out 12 cc of spinal fluid to test. I have yet to get those results, but I go see my primary care physician tomorrow, and then I will be sent to see a neurologist and have an MRI. I really don't know what is wrong with me, but I just want them to drill a small whole in my head to get rid of the pressure please.
3 comments:
Thinking of you Kori!!
Thanks! It's not to big of a deal.
Sounds horrible! I hope they get things figured out soon.
Post a Comment