Juliana is ill. She has a really bad cough and cold. I hate it when she has a cough because I always worry that she has
RSV or something. I know she is almost two I shouldn't worry so much but her cough is so deep in her chest. She is coughing up so much mucus and stuff its really gross. We are
obviously not going to church today. I hate it when parents take their sick children to church. It is so sad to see Juliana not feeling well because she just sits and plays maybe with some toys. She cries at the smallest thing. She also can't sleep to well, so she just tosses and turns until so goes back to sleep. It's nice that she doesn't have to wake me up all night, but most the time when she coughs it still wakes me up. I just wish there was something I could do to help her.
1 comment:
Hey I am glad to find your blog. Your family is so cute. I heard you moved back to Manti that would be nice. I miss it down there.
Post a Comment