Right now our church services are at 11:00 am which, I like the most, but it's not so great for Juliana. She normally takes her nap at 11. Every Sunday I get up and started getting her ready. As soon as she knows that she is going to church its over no hoping for an early nap because she just gets to excited. She loves church. Then there is the normal fight to keep her in her seat during Sacrement. She doesn't really like Sacrement all she wants to do is go to nursery. I should ask the ward in front of us if they would mind if I left her in there during Sacrement then I could actually listen. She isn't really that bad, just on days that she really should have had an early nap like this morning. After the meeting is over she runs to the stairs and waits for me to get there, then hops down the stairs (with moms help of course), runs straight into the nursery and gets a toy. She totally forgets about mom as soon as she is in nursery. Afterwards she complains that she is hungry which is probably true considering we get home at 2:00 p.m. and she has missed lunch. I get her in her highchair and feed her food. Next thing I know she is being way to quite. I look over and she is asleep in her chair it happens so often that you would think that I would stop trying to get her some lunch and just put her in her crib, but if I did that she would just scream for an hour. I think for mom its a no win situation.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 2014
11 years ago








1 comment:
Hey you two! I just found your blog on Jordan's page. Juliana is getting so big and she is still so cute I love it! Send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to my blog because it is private. My email is wathomas794@hotmail.com.
~Whitney
Post a Comment