Saturday, June 28, 2008

Galby's great idea

I saw this on Kristin's sight and loved it so here it goes.



ABC's
A is for age:

24

B is for booze of choice:

Apple beer I don't really drink.

C is for career:

When I grow up I will either be a lawyer or a teacher don't know for sure.

D is for your dog's name: Gator, but if you ask Juliana it's Gatorboy

E is for essential items you use everyday:

Diapers, wipes, makeup, dish rag

F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:

I don't know to many songs I live in a town that only has a country station, and I don't like country that much but I would have to say Riot by Three Days Grace.

G is for favorite games:

I love the board game Railroad (I think that's the name) my family has a card game that we play that is my absolute favorite.

H is for your hometown: I was born in Bountiful and moved to Manti when I was 9.

I is for instruments you play: The violin and piano. J is for flavors of jam or jelly you like: Strawberry is my favorite but homemade peach is right up there.
K is for kids:
I have one a cute little angle named Juliana.
L is for last kiss: Last night from my husband Brian.
M is for most admired trait:
Understanding
N is for name of your crush:
Brian Workman!
O is for overnight hospital stays: Just when I delivered Juliana.
P is for phobias:
heights, loosing Juliana
Q is for quotes you like:
I was reading my friends blog and she had this quote "Your house work, and job will wait, but your kids grow up they don't wait." I love it because it give me an excuse to have a dirty house.
R is for biggest regret:
That I didn't travel more before getting married
S is for sweets of your choice:
peanut butter cups, cookie dough ice cream, Oreo cookies
T is for time you wake up:
6:30 am
U is for underwear:
Not very exciting ones
V is for vegetables you love:
Broccoli, carrots, and just about anything.
W is for worst habit:
Braking my fingernails, I don't chew on them but when I get nervous or bored I will sit and pick at then until they brake.
X is for x-rays you've had:
Where to start I had some in 3rd grade when I broke my foot, then some more in 4th grade when I broke my other foot, and some as a Jr. in High school when I broke my ankle, and then finally in May when I sprained my ankle.
Y is for yummy food you make:
My mom's family roll recipe. I also make some really good crock pot chicken enchiladas.
Z is for zodiac sign:
Libra

No comments: