Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pool Party

On Saturday we went to my mom house and let Juliana play in her little pool. I had to quake Juliana up from her nap and the moment I mention swimming she was up and jumping. She couldn't wait to get to the pool. This was her first time in a pool. It was warm when she first got in the pool because my mom had filled it an hour before so that it could warm up. When Juliana found the hose it didn't stay warm long because she played in the hose and left it running in the pool. As you can see she just loved giving herself a shower. She also loved playing with the ball. All day long she kept making me get in the pool. It was a good thing I had slip on shoes along with capris. She also got me with the hose, trust me it was really cold water. She played in the pool for about an hour, by the time she got out she was shivering, but she wouldn't let me put the towel around her. I had to trick her into getting wrapped up in the towel. She is pretty determined when she wants something or not. Normally she throws the towel off right away, but I think she was really cold so she kept it on until we got home.


1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

Looks like she is having a blast.. Good to see that there is a volleyball with her lol ;)