Today is Brian's birthday and I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday. We haven't really been able to do anything to celebrate, because he is sick. He was sick last year on his birthday too. I just think its because he doesn't want to be one year older, because he is getting pretty old (just kidding). I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love him and how wonderful he is. This afternoon he held Juliana in his arms until she fell asleep. She wouldn't go down for a nap she just cried for her daddy. Juliana loves her daddy, she misses him because he works nights she doesn't she him as often as she did before. I had bought a pot roast to make because that is just about Brian's favorite dinner, but he hasn't really felt like eating much. I'm hoping that he just has really bad allergies instead of a cold. I have to apologize to because I've been pretty ornery today so Brian I'm sorry and I hope that you have a better day tomorrow. We can do whatever you want to do tomorrow. I love you and know that you are the greatest. Juliana loves you too. You are the best daddy in the world.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brian! What are the details on Juliannas party?
Post a Comment