Today Brian had the day off so he set out to build Gator, a dog house. He used wood from my dad's wood pile so it looks alot like a cabin instead of a house. Juliana had a great time with it. It took Brian all day, he was pretty tired after that and helping my mom to lift boxes and things around the motel and house. This thing is so heavy that I couldn't lift it, even with Brians help. He was lifting his half and I could not get mine off the ground. Brian used a rope to pull the cabin over to the side of the road. I felt so bad becuase his back was already sore. I don't really know how we are going to get it into his truck to get it to the back of the poperty where Gator lives. It is a pretty awesome dog house though.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 2014
11 years ago








1 comment:
That is so cute Dog house cabin! Love it!>
Post a Comment